Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

State of the UNION: Long Layoff

Been a while i know but what can I say, even my brain needs a vacation.
This year, otherwise known as 2009 I envision more.

MORE MORE MORE.

We will be bringing u more posts from myself and Jokey, but i also expect stuff from Kells the Pied Piper of Claims. I forsee Princess Di finally gracing our digital paper with some words and maybe Cara can be persuaded to hit us with more questions for men.

The layoff was good though, gave me a chance to reflect, re-energize and eat more tamales than a man should ever eat.

I also, have a blast from the past on tap to grace us with his views from the North, but i dont want to give away too much right now.

Be on the lookout tomorrow, when I will begin my new schedule of posting on Fridays and Wednesdays...i have no idea what i will write, but I promise to waste ur time in a semi-entertaining way.

for now, enjoy: Ministry of Sound Annual 2009 Cd1 and 2...scoop that by any means possible!

No comments: