Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

31...1 more notch on my life's bed post

the last 30 have meant a lot
the ups and downs...the ins and outs...
the grind even! but enough about sex
it takes millions of years to make a diamond, but only 31 for me to reach my zenith...and now armed with experience i know enough to know i dont know enough
i look forward to the rest of my journey
to adding wrinkles to my face that will each tell their own unique story
to adding scars to my body that teach me a different lesson
i look forward to enjoying the people i know
and meeting those i have not had the honor of bonding with and selling them on the idea that we are all love
i look forward to teaching my son the same lesson i was taught by my dad:
'it is not the how old u are, but how old u feel u r in ur heart'
lastly, i look forward to being whole...to uniting all the aspects of my life and finally having them band together...to be being me
so thank you...PEACE LOVE AND SOUL!!

ismael J

2 comments:

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

shouldn't it be last 31?????

as always, I remain

the chooch punisher

Pumps said...

Happy Birthday, Ismaelito! I looked for a good Irish toast for your birthday, but they sound much better aloud...lots of Irish humor (read: references to drinking and death).

So, here's to you,
it's the best I could do, a digital toast, cornier than most:

There are good ships,
and there are wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea.
But the best ships, are friendships,
And may they always be.

Hope it's a good one!
Luvya, Pumps