Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Fucked up quotes from random folks

I was browsing the web looking for blog fodder, when I came upon some really funny and some inappropriate things that have come out of peoples minds and mouths. I submit them here for your enjoyment or disgust:

"Stop Abortion, Kill Sluts"
"Its Not Gay If You Beat Them Up Afterwards"
"My Life Is A Very Complicated Drinking Game"
"The Black Man Is Keeping Me Down"
"BAAAAAAAAAA Means No"
"I Pound Beers For Jesus"
"You Can't Have Manslaughter Without Laughter"
"Lets Get Fucked Up Like The Economy"
"I'd Rather Be Snorting Cocaine Off A Hookers Ass"
"I Only Support Gay Marriage If Both Chicks Are Hot"
"Swallow Or Its Going In Your Eye"
"I Shaved My Balls For This"
"Kill Yourself, All The Cool Kids Are Doing It"
"If A Fat Girl Falls In The Forest, Do The Trees Laugh"
"Thousands Of My Potential Children Died On Your Daughters Face Last Night"
"Santa Rubs Your Toothbrush With His Balls"
"I Fucked Sarah Palin By Voting For Barack Obama"
"Dont Mess With Texas Its Not Nice To Pick on Retards"
"Gay Jesus Offends Christians"
"Save Gas, Ride The Handicapped"
Your Mom, Rated E For Everyone"
"Slavery Gets Shit Done"

1 comment:

Schweezy said...

We gotta come to some new ideas about life folks ok? I'm not being blase about abortion, it might be a real issue, it might not, doesn't matter to me. What matters is that if you believe in the sanctity of life then you believe it for life of all ages. That's what I hate about this child-worship syndrome going on. "Save the children! They're killing children! How many children were at Waco? They're killing children!" What does that mean? They reach a certain age and they're off your fucking love-list? Fuck your children, if that's the way you think then fuck you too. You either love all people of all ages or you shut the fuck up.