Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love to luv

I love me some me. What i love more is love itself. I love how people get stupid ignorant. I love the drivers who cut u off because u passed them. I love how people talk shit but dont and wont, and cant back it up. I love how a girl will hit a guy 3x bigger than her because he wont hit her back. I love to hear a guy is in jail because he hit her back, despite her being 3x times smaller than him, and really it didnt hurt him in the least, but that girl found out the hard way that there are guys who will hit back. i love how they both lost and i laughed. I love how i hate cheese and love pizza. I love how i hate cream cheese and I will smash cheese cake. I love how i am a hyprocrite and it all makes sense to me. I love how my son is a tech genius and yet has no idea what he is doing. I love how my parents have no idea what tech is, except that my mom gets great deals on flights, and my dad can read his books on a KINDLE. I love how my friends can call an improptu dinner, we all show up and it is like family. I love how my company needs three meetings to set up the one meeting we all will go to and we act like we are parts of a tribal council meeting to decide the fate of our continent. I love how people on the street hate paying taxes and love bitching about pot holes. i love how a drunk text is what u always wanted to say unfiltered, yet it makes no damn sense. I love how my brother is so stubborn i have decided to intentionally recommend shit he likes, just so he can say he wont do it. I love firing a paintball into someones chest. I love hitting a ball so clean u dont feel it, u just know u crushed the shit out of it. I love how my sisters argue over dumb shit, and make up, argue, make up and how my brother and i, just laugh. I love how my mom gets mad that we laugh, like we somehow started it. i luv meeting new people, and reconnecting with old ones. I love sports. I love religion as long as i am allowed to practice it any way i want. I love how God and i are on the same page with that...dont worry i asked! I love how dumb people think they are smart and smart people act dumb. I love how i been both.

late night blog!
-iz3y!

Underworld - Moaner

No comments: