Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just as the Handsome Righthander predicted it

For those loyal readers who took note of my bold prediction that the Knicks would suck it up worse than any suck has ever sucked on Monday night, Your welcome.  Your welcome because like me, I assume you wagered on this event.  Don't get me wrong, its not gambling if its a sure thing.  My bookie even had the nerve to call me at halftime with New York pounding Boston by 18.  He asked if I wanted to parlay my bet onto another game.  I doubled down, and cashed in twice my money when the Knicks choked away the game.  I was going to go for the meduim sized yacht, but now, I can reach the 200 footer. Thanks MELO and AMARE. 

I have another bold prediction. 

No comments: