Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things that are cool to me

Jokey Jokemaker316 here, and I have compiled a list of things that are cool to me.

1) Myself

2) anything having to do with dante's inferno. Video games, updated books, etc. If there has ever been a book that needs to be made a movie, this is it. Cancel the Sex and The City movies, and put Horseface Sarah Jessica Parker in the 4th Circle of hell. She may even get an academy award for best makeup.

3) Really shitty R & B songs with fat basslines. The Whipsers - Rocksteady. Hall and Oates - I can't go for that. They appeal to me because I hope to be a DJ someday, and mix the basslines into my own brand of neo-electro-reggae-funk. My DJ name? Mc Supertricky Shadrach Shabadoo

4) MC Supertricky Shadrach Shabadoo - First CD name? Behold the Pale Sarah Jessica
Parker, the man who rode on her was Death.

5) The Chooch Punisher - he is a smooth. backhanded compliment-giving motherfucker.

6) Kung-fu DVD's - Life was simpler back then. I know kung-fu, so did you, we fight, Winner gets recognition, loser stays alive and gets to train and try again another day. Also, cool clothes that makes cool noises when you fight.

7) Making fun of other people. It keeps me sharp.

8) Letting other people make fun of you. It keeps you humble

9) Helping students - I did it the hard way, and if someone can benefit from my experience, i OWE it to them to help.

10) Call of Duty on the WII - Simple game, addicting as hell, and this may sound rascist, but the sound of screaming Japanese soldiers when you shoot them, is HILARIOUS.

11) Making up nicknames for people. Only people that interest/amuse/move me to the deepest corner of my soul get nicknames. And do not try to come with your own nicknames like shadez did. FUCK THAT. He is to be called Gooseberry from now on.
Johnner wants to be called fatman? NO. I say Fat Johnner.

12) assorted meats and cheeses. I like cheese and if you add meat, its a winning combo.

13) When people add to my lists. Please add to my list.

13)

2 comments:

strawberrykiss said...

hmmm. i think bacon wrapped things are cool. and also, Latin jazz.

strawberrykiss said...

oh yeah, and year-end newsletters.