Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I think I think Vol 4

After a recent family reunion, I was told that my family will be reading this blog.  I have decided to post a 4th volume of ruminations that keep me thinking.  I hope you enjoy.

1)  I have attached a pic of the rarely seen, black female cub fan.  She must be the wife of a player, or Dominican.  Do the cubs even have black players anymore?  They are becoming the Indiana Pacers of Baseball.

2)  BP recently had an injunction filed against it to stop blaming the company who received the contract to build those faulty oil wells.  How can there be a law preventing what is right?  If there were any congress people with guts or not in the oil companies pockets, the right punishment would be to have the CEO of the company drink water from that body of water until it got cleaned up.  If i find out the name and address of that person, I will post it here and pay people 100.00 a tooth.

3)  Cameras have been installed at Archer and Halsted about 4-5 miles from the scene of flash mob violence.  The cameras were installed to prevent flash mob violence.  Me thinks a shady ass congressman took advantage of ignorant politicians and got cameras installed in his district.  I wish that person was MY congressperson.  I also bet the lakefront beaches districts where flash mob violence happens wishes it too

4)  One of the JACKASS guys got drunk and crashed his Porsche into a tree.  He had a passenger and the bodies were so chared from flames, the bodies had to be identified with dental records.  TOUGH BREAK GUY!

5)  Roger Ebert tried to be funny by tweeting, "Friends dont let jackasses drive drunk."  I am glad he used twitter to communicate, because Cancer took his jaw.  Had he spoken, it would have just been his chin wagging wildly and him making hissing sounds.  Maybe Ebert was jealous that the jackass guy who died had dental records. 

6) Amy Winehouse started her tour yesterday.  She got booed off the stage after a song, and left.  This morning, she cancelled the rest of her tour. 

7)  Breaking news, I will be at the lady gaga, Britney spears, and Rascal Flatts concerts, booing loudly

8) Fat women have been getting more vocal about plus-sized model fashion shows.  I am all in favor of fat women wearing more clothes. 

9)  Be careful when you go to The MID club, and order a strong drink.



10)  Next year, the Miami Heat's playbook should have one page.  Any of the 2 or 3 stars on that team (Wade, James, or James Jones) should be able to hold the ball and call PLAY 1.  The curve illustrates either a spin move, or a flop in an attempt to draw a foul.






Jokey Jokemaker
Idiot Savant

No comments: