Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ESPN SPORTSCENTER...........EMBARASSING

Who still watches Sportscenter?  I now am limited to the last 20 mins of that show, and am thankful that they have a menu on the left hand side.  In this fashion, I am able to determine when i can tune back in to the show.  The first 20 are dedicated to LeBron James and Dwayne Wade highlights.  I saw a minute or two of it, and i could have sworn that the Heat won yesterday the way they had these guys dunking and flying around the court. I Had to tune in to Fox News to learn they lost.  Then after that, its about 20 mins of Boston Vs. New York baseball highlights.  It is mostly unwatchable, and since Boston sucks real bad, its brutal to watch them try to hype up the Red Sox.   I usually get 20 seconds of White Sox info in passing, and then have to tune out as we get news of the NFL lockout for 5-10 mins.  Its almost like a one hour show with a minute of watchable content.  ESPN had finally gone the way of Network television.  I am at least thankful that the menu lets me figure out when to tune out and when to tune back in.  In retrospect, ESPN either knows its garbage, or is clueless why their ratings are down.

No comments: