Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mosely Vs. Mayweather Sucked the Royal Ass

My friends,

The Handsome Righthander, Sports Expert, is here. This past weekend, the overhyped,underwhelming fight came and went.  It was quite dull.  I found more interesting things said by the company I had on Saturday night before the fight.  Jokey Jokemaker, Mij Mils, Fatty J, and pimpalicous saw the fight at Fricks house.  T-bone was there, but he had to leave to handle some business.  Anyhoo, here is a breakdown of the people and the things they said.

MM:  Hey joke, you doing anything tomorrow?  I need a workout partner.  I am racking 6 plates and then some on the chest alone dude, I can also run a mile in 6 minutes.  

JJ:  nah, you are weak as shit

FJ:  i gotta take this call.  (Picks up phone, mumbles some shit, hangs up) 

JJ: Who was that?

FJ:  I railed some porker last night, It was not my finest hour, but as they say "Any port in a storm  right?"  That broad had a rancid body, but a decent mug.  She could be cute if she lost a hundo.  I filled her up twice, took a nap on her bed, and then gave her the early a.m pickle tickle.

JJ: you are a scummy dude man

P:  I just got a strippers digits fellas, whatsay we get them over here for a little pre-fight activity?  Her name is oscar Award winning actress and horseface look-alike Julia Roberts.  I call her this because she is a whore who thinks she is Cinderella.  I just need to get with her before you guys run a train on her, is that cool?

FJ: She big? if she is big, I will bang her, then steal money from her purse.

JJ: you scumfuck

P:  I have taken her out before, I racked her, chilli-dogged her, and took pics of her body as she slept off the roofie.

MM:  you got those pics on you?

P:  yesir, on my laptop

FJ:  I only get with big girls, because i like to degrade their gargoyle asses before i have sex with them.  I single-handedly push back womens lib progress with every woman I rack.

MM, you got those pics then or what.  You need to use my laptop?  You got your laptop on you?

FJ:  Yeah, once I slayed this blob and took her V-flag.  I wore the bloody shirt the next day

JJ: what the fuck?

FJ:  another time, i took these fat three girls out, and went to town on them, but i spent 200 bucks at IHOP the next day.  Seriously dude, it was like 800 lbs of flesh and ass.

MM: you got pics of that?  because fucking pimpalicous does not seem to have any pics!

P: (Gets a text)  FUCK, that stripper is at my condo, she has a friend who is OD'ing on black tar heroin.  FUCK.  Buy the time, I get there, we will need to dispose of the body!  I will fuck the shit out of Fat Cinderella, and then dump the friend in the lake.

JJ:  fuck my life

FJ:  Forget that man, last week i make this straight up hippo beg for it.  She slobbed on my knob like corn on the cob.  No joke, this girl had ass, tit, and calf implants.  She was still pushing five spins on the scale! I made her call her dad's voicemail and beg for my cock in her mouth.  She ain't daddy's little girl anymore!  Hey PIMP, where is that pizza?

JJ: Calf implants?

MM:  Quiet, the fight is about to start!  This should be the best fight of the year!

JJ Calf implants?



*comments are generalized, except for gross-ass FJ

No comments: