Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Monday, June 1, 2009

Scumbag Alderman Update

I own hook swords. I do not mean to brag, but I am a fucking whirlwind of destruction with those in my hands. So, I decided to put some "Subconcious" pressure on my alderman. I park my car right in front of the big picture window of his office. I prominently display my pair of hook swords, and get out of my car. I smoke a few cigarettes right in front of the office, feigning anger al the while. When the alderman comes out to ask if those are real swords, and if I am fucking nuts i say "No,they are wall decorations and Yes, I am crazy, but on meds." He kinda laughs nervously. I say " I wish they were real, cause I am a fucking surgeon with those in my hands. I could shave you, or behead you in the time you raise your hands." Needless to say i was asked to leave the premesis.

UPDATE:

50 Yard restaining order, luckily, Home run Inn pizza is 52 yards away, and has outdoor seating. HA HA HA

Watching and Waiting
The Raving Lunatic

No comments: