Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

fuck you fagmael

HA HA HA HA HA

I am LOVING it! I have been unable to watch basketball ever since the bulls got eliminated. I hated the celtics. I hate garnett mean-mugging like an idiot.
I hate pierce acxting like he did it all by himself. I hate how bad ray allen sucks, one game, and then catches fire the next. I am glad they got ousted.

My new team of hatred is the cavaliers. I hate them. I hate how assholes like fagmael run around and go "Tha kang!" I hate how mo williams, some guy i never heard of, is gauranteeing victory because they are the superior team. I hate anderson varejao cause he is a little bitch. I hate the coach, cause he got an award for coach of the year, but can't make a single damn adjustment to win a game. The cavaliers should have been swept out of the playoffs, hardly the "Best team in the nba-material."

Don't get me wrong, Orlando sucks too. Howard is a moron who can't hit free throws unless he taps his feet to an imaginary song. The rest of the team only hits 3's because cleveland is too stupid to defend it. Let the pop the ball down low, i will take poor free-throws Vs. 3's. Whoeever wins will only go on to lose to the Los Angeles Kobe's

I hate the Lakers. But I admire how Kobe got the only player on the team better than him kicked off. He then wined about not having the players nescessary to win a title. SO the whole damn team was formed to maximize his skills, but still lost last year. Boston did the same thing to appease Pierce. Kobe got madder, and is playing like a man possed, posessed by a selfish-asshole demon. Thats like getting mad at a whore who is fellating you for not having an orgasm.

Either way, I will try to watch at least untill Cleveland, and LA lose. Fuck them all.

The Handsome Right-Hander,
Sports Reporter
Angry Man

6 comments:

iz3y! said...

...and the award for HATER OF THE YEAR goes to JOKEYJOKEMAKER!!!

Seriously though, u captured the playoffs perfectly. They are great, riveting and full of action. The coaches are really being pushed to the limits of thinking and you can clearly see who lacks that ability.

THA KANG is still the THE KING. Bron Bron has done everything but play 1 on 5...wait..he has done that as well. He reminds of me Jordan 84-90 when he would will his team to victory only to see them crumble in the big games in the playoffs. [Scottie's migraine anyone?]

Well done...just thanks for the hate...which everyone knows is the new love!

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

I mean come on! I deem most sports unwatchable nowadays. Every watch sportscenter without a mntion of Big Papi? The pro Boston, pro New York bias of sportscenter mke it unwatchable 40%of the time. I just hope Nike doesn't collapse if Bron Bron is ousted.

THRH

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

Maybe if we grow Luol Dengs hair out to make him taller, we can trade him to cleveland for a half-empty bag of popcorn, and a lit cigarette.

On a side note, i ra into luol deng downtow yesterday. I was like "hey dude!" He turned semi-quick to look at me, and sprained his shin.

Jokey Jokemaker
Cuastically Bitter

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

Mo williams? he could not crack the starting line-up for the 1994-95 Brother Rice Crusaders!

The Raving Lunatic
Commentary

strawberrykiss said...

:O

iz3y! said...

is he actively resting his shin?