Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hallowfest Shout out - by T.G.ED

Halloween Bash!!!!!!

Yesterday at 10:09am
As most of you know friday was the halloween party and I just wanted to say, MASSIVE SUCCESS!!!!I owe it all to my friends, you guys did not disappoint, your costumes, your attitudes, I think we proved without a doubt what former art students are capable of.

Some highlights of the night

Voda's dick in the box costume - watching Voda constantly smack Alonzo in the face with the "Package" was probably one of the funnier things I have seen, Watching him walk through the house "accidently" running into People only compounded on the humor, But what really set it off was watching him use the Box as a disposal unit, He truly put his "junk" in the Box. What will you do next Voda!!!

James the hipster - As many of you know James refused to tell me his costume, of course this drove me mad with curiosity and mulled over the idea of waterboarding Phil for the information. So you can imagine I was excited when the day arrived for me to finally see what my friend's mind could possible fashion, Enter James the hipster. As some of you know, James harbors an intense somewhat irrational hatred of “Hipsters” (for full view of said hatred please read “I hate Hipsters”) So to see James come in with his tight pants, Belt that functioned more as an accessory then its primary job of pants holding, tight T-shirt and colored hat, I couldn’t help but Crack up. But I think what truly had me going was when he asked me to get him some beer in his pickle jar. Excellent Job James !!!

Saroni and Claudio – I have to give a shout out to Saroni, a newly acquired member thanks to one Justin “el fucking” Voda for not only coming to her first Lopez “FAM” party but also bringing along one of our (Alonzo and myself) High school classmates. Saroni, amazing call on bringing by one of the first people I met in high school. Claudio lets just say when I walked into the room to see you dress as a female there was NO surprise in my mind. Thanks both of you for coming, you both helped make it a great night!

Where’s Phil??? – Phil I’m not sure if the fact that you slept face to face with another man is hilarious enough, or if it’s the fact that you came in the party with a mid drift version of “Where’s Waldo” Shirt. Oh wait perhaps it’s the fact that you had matching underpants to go along with it. You never cease to amaze me Phil…..

Erin, new member of the PCD – Erin just had to mention, great work on the costume , Loved the fact that you knew the entire dance to “When I grow up”. Also glad you brought a friend and hope she also had a good time. Erin how you can dive down carpeted steps in a PCD outfit with a straight face is an amazement to me.

James, Neal , Phil cutting the rug – Honestly while having music blaring in the background was fun I did not expect there to be much dancing in my tiny little house, But I guess I should have expected that nothing could stop the RB crew, You guys really got the partying going!!

THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE PARTY POSSIBLE

Ish patient of the rush hospital(what the fuck you injure this time??) – My brother Helped to organize the Party, considering the only thing he had to work with was “Ish I want a Halloween Party” I’d say he did a great Job . As some know my brother is VERY accident prone and the fact that he stole a patients gown from Rush hospital during his most recent visit was funny enough , but if anyone noticed my brother had his recently acquired injury to his eye. I’ve seen people use make up for there Halloween Costumes but to actually use a real injury FOR Halloween. Genius!!

Ani the bee – Thanks older sister and eldest of the Lopez Clan for helping to decorate the party, I love how my older sister knows full well that I’m to lazy to even buy lights for a party I myself asked for. Those ended up being great for setting up the mood once James drunkenly shut the lights off.

Alonzo the young Hugh Hefner – Alonzo came in rocking the velvet Robe and playboy bunny (his gf Lynn) in hand. I owe a HUGE thanks to my amazing roommate for helping set up the house and more importantly, bringing the Keg. I recently bashed my ankle pretty decent (tripped over first base) and without Alonzo we wouldn’t have had a Keg or 160 jello shots. If anyone got drunk at the Halloween bash you owe it all to this man.

Rolli the scarecrow – I had a DJ set up for the party but he cancelled last minute and The Halloween Bash was on the verge of extinction. Rolli I saved you for last because you definitely saved the party by providing both the speakers and SICK BEATS thanks man I owe you one.

If anyone has more to share please feel free to throw some comments down PEACE!!!! T.G.ED the green man

P.S. some people who were missed Sam Lopez, Meghan Coleman, Brittany Caldwell, Claire ParkinsonSorry you guys couldn’t make the party, you were definitely missed and I really hope you can make it out for the next one.

No comments: