Shout OUT!

HAPPY BDAY to Bella Baggins (7/6) and the BIGS (7/13)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

mmmm... that's my shit!

so people tell me..."iz3y...you're the best person I know and i need help" this is when i correct them because that whole statement is crazy.
"i am the best person period...dont limit me to the small circle of people you know."

Humility is ingrained in my DNA! On a serious note, when someone asked me..."I need a song I can FEEL. A good love making earth shaking beat! This crap coming out is killing me!"

I was taken back because what is the default answer right here? MARVIN GAYE - SEXUAL HEALING? Since Austin Powers fucked that up, I mean how do u take it serious? I needed another one. AL GREEN? Dude was a bad man, and when you hear "let's stay together, "love and happiness" or damn near any Al...you know a good time is about to be had. I wonder if this will still work with this generation? Is there something more updated?

I am also addicted to Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes "Don't leave me this way" (right ISA), but is this the right answer? What is the song that will make the panties drop? the Heavy breathing to fog up the car windows? The Candles to burn to their limit? What perfect blend of music and lyrics will set the night on fire with buring desire and give u everything u require?

Chris Isaak - Wicked GAME? (btw...he really should shoot himself after making that song. He will never do better!) I am extending this search out to you guys because as awesome as I am ...i need help defining what is the default answer to...

"Baby, do you have some love making music?"


-iz3y sipping on courvoisier, wearing his smoking jacket!

Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Dont leave me this way

6 comments:

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

HEATWAVE - Always and forever - standard that gets the thuggish rukas in the mood.

Signed

The Raving Lunatic

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

The Chi-Lites - La La La means I love you - Still gets airplay at most chicano houseparties in the early hours of the morning.

Signed

Rapahael De La Ghetto

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

James and Bobby Purify - I'm your puppet - Every ghetto ass motherfucker has played this song ina effort to be original and romantic. I still do.

Signed

George Lopez

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

It was the Delfonics! The Delfonics wrote La La La means i love you.
Dumbass.

Signed,

The Delfonics

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

Fuck you Delfonics! I am an expert in art! The Delfonics are experts in having one hit and vanishing into fuckin thin air. Signed,

Raphael De la Ghetto

JokeyJokemaker316 said...

Alliyah - At Your Best - Your welcome for all the kick ass sex you will get by playing this song.

Signed

Buff Bagwell

P.S, I am buff yo